Bridging relationships with schools, students and community!
As part of the national Communities In Schools (CIS) network, CIS of Cumberland County surrounds students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
CIS of Cumberland County is having an impact. Our success is a reflection of behaviors, principles and practices that embrace diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Serve 4 K-1,2 schools
- Reach over 8,777 students with school-wide supports
- Engage with 317 parents and families
- 100% of CIS of Cumberland Co. students graduate
- 95% of CIS of Cumberland Co. students promoted to the next grade
- 98% of CIS of Cumberland Co. students saw increased attendance
At CIS of Cumberland County, we’re “all-in” for every student and will do whatever it takes to connect community resources, enhance educational success and give every student a bright future. Our success centers on our commitment to building healthy, trusting relationships between adults and children – whether by providing homework help, behavioral intervention, counseling services and emotional support or by meeting basic human needs such as food, clothing and healthcare.
Helping students graduate and succeed in life.
At CIS of Cumberland County, we build strong, healthy and more economically stable communities with a goal to allow every child the opportunity to reach his or her greatest potential.
- On-site staff that works directly with K-12 teachers to identify challenges students face in class or at home
- Coordinate with community partners to bring outside resources inside schools
- Proven approach tailored to individual student needs, situations, talents and abilities
- Engage parents and teach them the skills they need to help their kids succeed
If we can help students in your schools to succeed, contact us.