Bridging relationships with schools, students and community!
As part of the national Communities In Schools (CIS) network, CIS of Cumberland County surrounds students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
Last school year, we
- Served 4 K-12 schools
- Reached over 8,777 students with school-wide supports
- Engaged with 317 parents and families
- 100% of CIS of Cumberland Co. students graduated
- 95% of CIS of Cumberland Co. students were promoted to the next grade
- 98% of CIS of Cumberland Co. students saw an increase in attendance
Helping students graduate and succeed in life.
Communities In Schools builds a strong, healthy and more economically stable community with a goal of allowing every child the opportunity to reach his or her greatest potential.
- On-site staff that works directly with K-12 teachers to identify challenges students face in class or at home
- Coordinate with community partners to bring outside resources inside schools
- Proven approach tailored to individual student needs, situations, talents and abilities
- Engage parents and teach them the skills they need to help their kids succeed
If we can help students in your schools to succeed, contact us.