Helping Rocky Mount students succeed in school and achieve in life
At Communities In Schools of the Rocky Mount Region, we’re “all-in” for every student. Our staff do whatever it takes to connect students and families to community resources; improve academics, behavior and coursework; and give every student the bright future they deserve.
Our success centers on our commitment to building healthy, trusting relationships between adults and children. We provide homework help, behavioral interventions, counseling services, and emotional support and meet basic human needs such as food, clothing, and healthcare.
True to our mission, we surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
For over 30 years, Communities In Schools of the Rocky Mount Region has helped thousands of young people live up to their potential and make our community an even better place to live. Our staff:
- Serve in 11 schools in the Nash County Public School System
- Reach over 13,996 students
- Engage with over 227 parents
- Provide targeted intervention services to 540 students
Here’s how our staff helped our students meet their goals and achieve in life last year:
- 83% of students met coursework goals
- 84% of students met behavioral goals
- 97% of students who received case management, graduated
Helping Rocky Mount students graduate and succeed in life.
At CIS of the Rocky Mount Region, we build strong, healthy and more economically stable communities with a goal to allow every child the opportunity to reach his or her greatest potential.
- On-site staff that works directly with K-12 teachers to identify challenges students face in class or at home
- Coordinate with community partners to bring outside resources inside schools
- Proven approach tailored to individual student needs, situations, talents and abilities
If we can help students in your schools to succeed, click here to fill out a contact form.