CISNC Readers Playhouse
For successful implementation of Readers Playhouse, you should complete these steps with your students:
- Spend time on your own with the Kindle.
- If you are new to CIS, introduce yourself and get to know the kids.
- Talk to the students about Readers Playhouse and the components of Readers Theater, service learning, and Kindle use.
- Make group rules with the students. The rules should cover behavior, appropriate ways to handle and care for the Kindles, and digital safety.
- Give the students time to explore and play with the Kindles. Teach the students how to access Readers Playhouse scripts, Kindle apps, and online resources.